If you have been wondering for a while what to do with a loved ones ashes, it is time to act. Take your next step with Ogishi Glass
Place your order for Ogishi Glass Memorial before 16th June to have your beautiful Glass Memorial made in this production season. Setsuko will continue producing glass works until the end of June, so orders placed this production season will be finalised and ready for you in July.
Do not worry if you miss out on ordering this time, we understand this is an important decision for you. Setsuko will start production again in October, so orders place after the 16th June will be produced in the following production season.
Traditionally Urns are often chosen as the option for storing ashes, they are often hidden away from view and forgotten. There are in fact many different and unique ways to store the ashes of a loved one, some of which are beautiful and special ways to celebrate and connect with them.
Ogishi Glass Memorials are:
1. Beautiful Glass Object. The combination of ashes and coloured glass in the clear glass creates a unique and stunning glass piece.
2. Unique just like your loved one. Each piece is made individually and is completely unique.
3. Lasts for almost forever. Glass material itself lasts for thousands years. Some designs are solid and will not easily be broken.
4. Keep close and even touch the memorial. You can place it anywhere you like in your house, the bedroom, on your desk in the office, even on the coffee table. It is a beautiful art piece that is a commemoration of your loved one.
5. Reliable. Glass Artist Setsuko Ogishi has more than 30 years experience with glass art and has been running her glass business for almost just as long. She strives to provide a caring and respectful atmosphere and will look after you and your loved ones ashes.
Ogishi Glass Memorial
Keep your loved ones close in a beautiful and unique art glass created just for you.